- This service will create a different PCR or PCR-RFLP problem for each user in each session.
- To solve the exercise, user must first design a PCR experiment and then design a PCR-RFLP experiment. During the process, primers will be designed and endonucleases
will be selected. The results will be available in graphical and text formats.
- The entire exercise can be carried out without leaving this server.
- At the end of the exercise all the information generated during the experiment could be retrieved.
- For suggestions or any other comments related to this service, contact us here;.
2015@Universidad del País Vasco/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea