Dice + UPGMA analysis
This service has been developed originally to compare PFGE patterns. Data must be inputted as shown in the example:
- Each line represents the data for one strain.
- The first value in each line is the name of the strain.
- The maximum length of the name is limited to 12 characters.
- All the values obtained in the experiment are included after the name of the strain (p.e., values 1 and 0 for presence of absence of an specific band).
- The number of strains and the bands to be searches are both limited to 200.